Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday Bludge Day

I have made today my Sunday Bludge Day. I have diligently exercised every day for 3 weeks now, so feel that I deserve a day off. Plus it is my rest day on the Sports Active 30 day challenge.

We had friends over for a bbq last night, so I made sure I got an hours exercise done on the Wii. I had quite a few rum & diet cokes but limited my snacking to low fat dips, rice crackers & pretzels. Bbq'd chicken breast & salad was dinner, so overall I thought I did pretty well.

This morning I woke up made my coffee & the darn computer wouldn't turn on! So I busied myself with folding 3 baskets of washing and doing some other washing. I then go to use the dryer and it was making some god awful noise. Thankfully DH has fixed it, and it's now whirring away. Hopefully we get some sunshine this week so it doesn't get much use.

I then went upstairs and had a lovely Nanna nap. I woke up ravenous and ate some leftover chicken from last night and some corn thins. I was going to jump on the treadmill for a while but decided that I would have a break today and get back into it tomorrow.

Can't wait for The Biggest Loser to start tonight!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment