Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Confession Time

I did 30 minutes on the treadmill this afternoon, then sat down on Facebook for a while to finish my water.

My blood sugar must have dropped as I started to feel ravenous. So I went out to start preparing the veges for dinner, but instead of snacking on them I ate spoonfuls of raspberry jam. :(

I will quite often get a low blood sugar type feeling in the afternoon if I haven't had an afternoon snack. I hadn't had a snack this afternoon as we had a late lunch.

I didn't stop at the jam though, I then had a peach, some more jam, and a handful of dried dates.

Motto of this story. Make sure you have had an afternoon snack, especially before exercising.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, good to have the afternoon snack ready, though to be honest it doesn´t sound like you did too badly- I mean how much jam can you eat at one sitting ;)

    ReplyDelete