Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Back to School

My boys are now all officially back at school!! Yipee!! Woo Hoo!! The last few days of these holidays have been challenging with them.

We had a lovely Australia Day yesterday. My mother's family does a big fun day complete with sauasage sizzle lunch. But I went prepared with my grilled chicken breast and left over vege frittata from the night before.

Lots of fun was had with games like tunnel ball, tug of war, and lots of swimming. The boys had a great time playing cricket as well.

I was pretty good with my eating. I'd taken low fat dips, carrot sticks, rice crackers & pretzels, so I snacked on those. Though I did have a few chips late afternoon. Then when we got home I felt like a drink, and there was a lonesome can of Coke sitting in the fridge, so I ended up having 2 rum & cokes.

Oh well, I think I have burnt it off this morning. I'm going to try a new routine in the mornings from hereon in. Instead of getting up, making the lunches, then grabbing a coffee and turning on the computer, I'm going to get up, make lunches while I have a coffee, then do my Wii exercise, shower and change, then have breakfast. All hopefully before the boys wake up. Though they were up early this morning and I could hear them arguing upstairs. DH was home so he was able to sort them out and organise breakfast.

After school drop off it was home to start the cleaning. I sweated heaps while vacuuming & mopping, so that must all count for something. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment