Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It was a hit!

Well the sweet potato, salmon & zuccini quiche was a success. :) The boys ate it all up, except Max who baulked at the zuccini. There were leftovers, but they mysteriously disappeared while I was out shopping and the 15 year old was home on his own. LOL

It is so hot today that I have put the air con on. I should have put it on this morning while I was on the treadmill. Would have made it much more comfortable, especially considering the air con unit is right next to the treadmill. The sweat was pouring off me!

I have been busy in the kitchen making a zuccini pie (minus the oil) for our picnic tomorrow. We are off to the beach for my birthday, and I've been trying to make lunch as healthy as possible. Normally we would grab fish & chips, but I will try to do the right thing. Especially seeing as we are heading out to dinner tomorrow night.

Fish & veges are on the menu tonight. I am trying to be as organised as possible with meals so I don't resort to grabbing the trusty meat pies and shoving them in the oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment