Thursday, February 4, 2010

Just for you Fiona! :P

I've been told to get my butt in here and post, so here I am. :D

After Sunday being my no exercise day, I've upped my exercise since then. I've done almost an hour each day, mostly 25 mins on the Wii game, then half an hour on the treadmill. I must say that I am over this sweating business. I swear I've never sweat so much in my life, since I've started exercising this time.

Monday night we had kangaroo mini roasts for dinner. They were quite nice and very tender, but best of all were 98% fat free. I didn't bother trying the boys with it, so they had chicken instead, but DS15 did enjoy his "roo sandwich" for lunch the next day. LOL

Last night was my mother's birthday, so more entertaining here. No bbq this time though, but roast pork, roast potatoes (cooked separate to the pork, so not sitting in fat), corned meat and salad. I had a little bit of everything, but passed on the pasta salad & coleslaw. I did have a small dinner roll with no butter. Seeing as my Dad had made the birthday cake, I had the tiniest of pieces, well it wasn't really a piece, more like some crumbs, but it was nice!

I've been trying to hold off weighing myself each day, but it's not happening. After a good result earlier in the week, I was disappointed to see the scales up again the following morning. Though I think it may be the fact that we had rice the night before, that made me weigh heavier.

Am planning on having sushi for lunch, so will see if that makes a difference to tomorrow's weight. :)

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha - I am honoured, even got my name in the title! lol. You need to get DH to hide your scales, and just get him to bring them out on your weigh in day, you are spending too much time stressing over a few hundred grams that will all sort itself out over the 7 days! (just my friendly tip - PMSL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely not hiding them, as he'd then want to stand and watch while I weigh in! LOL

    I'm not stressing too much about it all, just interested to see the effect certain foods have.

    ReplyDelete