Saturday, May 15, 2010

You've Got To Love A Bargain!!

One of the streets in our estate had a few houses having a garage sale this morning. So I headed down with 2 of the boys in tow. I managed to pick up a few things, some tupperware and a brand new backpack. I spotted a cross trainer there for $50, but ummed and ahhed about it all morning.

So after we'd been home and had breakfast I sent DS15 to see if it was still for sale. It was still there and was now $40, so DH went down and had a good look over it, and got it for $30. It is perfect! Now we just have to find a spot for it. It will fit in the family room where the treadmill is but DH's grandfather's old recliner might need a new home. I've been on at it for years now to get it restored, but I think it's past that now. :(





I've once again been feeling pretty unmotivated this weekend and have only exercised the once. I'm hoping I will feel motivated with new equipment to use. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment