Monday, May 3, 2010

New Weigh In Monday

Yayy I survived the weekend with no alcohol passing my lips. Ok, if I'm being totally honest I will admit to a sip of DH's beer, but that was it. No rum whatsoever! :D I was rewarded with an 800g loss this week. I'm on a roll! :)

I never ended up exercising yesterday, but today we went for a drive up to Mt Glorious, and went on a 5km bushwalk. Most of it uphill on the way back, so I worked up quite a sweat. Though my youngest wasn't too happy with me charging ahead and kept yelling out for me too stop. LOL





We then had a lovely picnic lunch and stopped at Samford for a play at the park, and then a Macca's ice cream on the way home. I was good and never had one, just a few licks of DH's.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited that we're at the same weight loss amount! Which walk did you do at Mt Glorious? It is beautiful up there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,

    I know how weird we've both lost the same! Here's too more losses. :)

    We did the walk to Greene's Falls. It was nice but instead of walking down to the bottom of the falls, the walk took you to the top.

    ReplyDelete