Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Some mornings I would love to sleep in, but once I wake the toilet calls and my back seizes up just lying there, so I have to get up.

Two out of my three boys are up and husband is reading the paper, with not a single Happy Mother's Day from any of them. Oh well, I guess I am in here with my coffee. A busy day planned with DS13's football game, laying my Nan's plaque at the cemetry, and lunch with the inlaws, followed by a visit to my family.

Technically weigh in isn't until tomorrow but I decided to weigh in a day early seeing as I would be having some form of Italian for lunch. I also had a few drinks last night, I know breaking my alcohol ban, but anyway, I weighed in at 1.1kg lighter. And would you believe I hadn't really exercised all week!

Monday we did the big bushwalk, then I did nothing until yesterday when I went for 2 walks along our local walking tracks. First one in the morning with a friend and then later in the afternoon with same friend's family to feed the ducks, though the kids ended up feeding the horses as the ducks weren't interested.


Wishing everyone (well all 7 of you followers) LOL, a lovely Mother's Day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment