Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter everyone! :)

Not a bad loss this week, though a little more would have been better. I've exercised sporadically this week.

Weekend - Nothing
Monday - Half hour treadmill
Tuesday - Nothing, though I did vacuum, upstairs & downstairs, plus mopped, so did raise quite a sweat
Wednesday - Nothing (was at the hairdressers and running around for the day, not literally running, but you know what I mean).
Thursday - Half hour treadmill plus 10 minutes boxing on the Wii Sports Active.

My treadmill workouts are a bit more intensive seeing as DH thought it was a good idea to elevate the treadmill without telling me. LOL I Thought I was finding it a bit tougher!

Today I have the washing pile from hell to get through, so plan to find some time on the treadmill this afternoon. DH is working 12 hour shifts all over Easter, then we are heading off for some time up the Coast next week. I can't wait for that and plan to do a few walks on the beach in the early morning.


Confession for the week: I hereby confess to eating 3 pieces of rocky road that DH bought home from work yesterday. It was homemade and was devine! My easter treat I shall call it. ;)

1 comment:

  1. lol - at DH - i would should hubby if he elevated my treadmill.0

    Enjoy your break and your new journey...

    you can do this....(and me too lol)


    Cheers,
    Selin
    http://organisingsahm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete