Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mid-week Update

Just a quick update.

I've been not too bad this week so far. My eating has been on track and I have exercised yesterday & today. I was off track a little over the weekend with no exercise and a few drinks and nibbles on Saturday night. I'd had a rather stressful day trying to work out how to get DS13's Ipod Touch working. It was his birthday present and I was so disappointed that I couldn't get it working. It turned out it was a problem with our anti-virus blocking some parts of Itunes. We finally got it working, then my parents arrived for a bbq, so I figured to have a few drinks (all with Coke Zero though).

A friend posted this photo of me on Facebook yesterday. This is what I hope to look like come October. The dress I'm wearing is what I hope to fit into for my sister's wedding.

I can't believe how skinny my arms were!!!! :o


It was taken in October 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment