Friday, March 26, 2010

Yes I've Been Slack

Oh dear 2 weeks and no updates from me. Which would be because I have been feeling so unmotivated and consequently have not been eating right and exercising has been a real chore.

I haven't really deviated too much from my eating plan, but portion size at dinner has been a problem. Also having a few drinks on the weekends has thrown me off course.

I think I said this once before, but I should probably change my weigh in day to a Monday, that way making me more accountable for what goes in my mouth over the weekend. And I think it will stop that, "oh I had a good loss, I can treat myself" mentality.

I didn't bother to weigh in last week as AF was due and I knew that the scales would be up, so figured why torture myself? LOL

So this week I have been a litle better with exercise. I have walked on the treadmill nearly every day this week, (sorry have lost track of when I walked, but know I definitely did for the past 3 days).

I also need to up my water intake and start having salads again for lunch.

So back on track and here's to a good weekend! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment