Monday, April 12, 2010

Home from Holidays and I think I Left My Motivation Behind!


Yes, all motivation as left the building. I seem to get short bursts of motivation, "yeah I can do this", "tomorrow will be a new day", but come morning I've got nothing!

We had a lovely few days away. Our apartment was really nice and the weather was great. I did 2 morning walks with my sister and did lots of walking to and from the beach, and to and from my parents apartment a few units up the road.



My eating wasn't too out of control. A few drinks each evening and some nibblies were probably the worst of it.

Oh except for the fish & chips I had one night. I was craving them all day, so DH got them for dinner. Boy I enjoyed it, but geez my stomach didn't afterwards. That grease did not agree with me at all!

So what am I going to do to get my mojo back?

I can identify where I am going wrong.

1. No exercise

So I will start off getting back on my treadmill for at least 30 minutes each day.

2. Not enough water through the day.

Aim for 2 litres each day.

3. Nowhere near enough veges or fruit being eaten.

Tomorrow I will be doing a big fruit & vege shop to restock the fridge with healthy alternatives.

I've found that instead of a salad sandwich and fruit for lunch I've been having a couple of eggs, which in itself aren't too bad, but the veges are lacking.


Due to being away last Friday, I didn't weigh in. But I couldn't help myself and weighed in when I got back from our holiday. I put on about 1 kilo from my previous weigh in. I don't plan on blogging this officially on my chart, but will take my weight this coming Friday as my new weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment