Monday, March 1, 2010

New Start

After a pretty shocking weekend of off track eating and no exercise, I need to get back into it.

So, back to lots of water throughout the day, fruit for snacks, and I need to plan meals a bit better over the weekends. Also I will aim for an hours exercise each day this week.

I had a few too many drinks over the course of the weekend and even though I didn't go to DH's Aunt's 60th birthday celebrations due to DS12 having football, I couldn't resist some of the leftovers that DH bought home. They were pretty much deep fried cocktail type foods so not the best thing to have.

Okay, sitting here isn't getting anything done. Off to vacuum & mop then jump on the treadmill. Hopefully there's something interesting on tv to watch while I walk. I got right into the winter olympics and found the time would fly while I was walking. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment