Saturday, March 6, 2010

No Change

No change this week. Probably expected seeing as I was working off last weekends blowout.

Today is our 17th wedding anniversary. DH surprised me with movie tickets so my parents will babysit tonight while we go out for dinner & a movie. :)

It's still raining here. I'm officially over it. There always seems to be a pile of laundry to be done and buckets of clothes soaking all over the place.


Exercise:

Thursday - Wii Sports Active Workout - 25 minutes
Friday - Nothing


Now to work up the energy to get on the treadmill this morning. I will do it!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversery. I hope you have a lovely night. What are you going to see? I'm with you on the rain, am so sick of everything turning to mildew and the kids at school need to get to play and run around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to see "The Blindside" Leanne. It was quite good. Before the movie we went to the Sushi Train for dinner. It was quick, cheap & healthy. Filled me up so we never even bothered with any treats through the movie. Normally I would pre-package up some red licorice for myself, but I didn't bother this time. :)

    ReplyDelete