Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

And hubby is fast asleep in bed after working until 4am this morning. No flowers waiting for me this morning, though I definitely didn't expect any.

We went to Sizzler last night for dinner with my family, before DH went off to work. I was pretty good with my eating. I ordered salmon which came with rice, and also had a big plate of salad. Though I couldn't resist eating a few chips and also a piece of cheese toast. The annoying thing was it was after my meal, and we were just sat there chatting, but then I started picking. In hindsight I should have got the waitress to remove any temptation I guess.

I have finished my 30 day challenge on the Wii EA Games Sports Active game. I can now either repeat it again at a higher intensity, though not sure if it will be the same exercises repeated or a variation. Or I can tailor the exercises to whatever I like, or pick one of the other workout programs. I will probably choose the latter I think, and still combine it with some walking on the treadmill.

2 comments:

  1. Ah the delights of a shift working husband, I can relate to that. Mine is just about to start two weeks of night shift. Yay, not. I was reading on someones blog yesterday about the Biggest Loser game, thought I might check that out, variety always good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah shift work sure sucks at times. DH has to be back at 2pm this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete