Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I can't believe ..........

How long it has been since I last blogged. :( Definitely because I have been slack and fallen off the weight loss wagon. Well in truth, I get on, get off, get on, get off.

My weight since Christmas has snuck back over the 90kg mark, though I am not going to weigh myself this week as dreaded AF has arrived, and the gain from that would depress me even more.

October was an extremely busy month for me. I had my sister's hens weekend, a girls weekend away, then a weeks break, then my sister's wedding. This played havoc with my eating & drinking and all good eating & exercise went out the window. I stayed in this mode for the next couple of months, then next thing you know, it's Christmas.

So now it's time to get back on the straight and narrow. Next week I turn 40 and instead of having a party, I'm going on a cruise up to Cairns with some girlfriends. I have about 12 weeks to lose 12 kilos, which I "think" is achievable. I'd love to be under 80kg by then, so will use this as motivation.


Here's a photo of me at my sister's wedding on October 30.




Not the best photo, but the only full length one I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment