Friday, April 30, 2010

Weekend-Proof Your Diet: Your 3-Day Game Plan

Weekend-Proof Your Diet: Your 3-Day Game Plan


I found this article on the EA Sports Active page on Facebook.

This is what I struggle with every weekend, so I have decided that weigh in day will now be on a Monday.

I'm sure I will keep more on track over the weekend and be a bit more accountable.

I haven't had too bad a week. It did take me a while to get into the swing of things, especially with having the boys home due to a public holiday on Monday. I did exercise Wednesday, Thursday & today. Tuesday was spent at my youngest son's school watching him at his sports day. Though I did a fair bit of walking from one event to the next. ;)

Another long weekend here in Queensland this weekend, so my aim is to exercise each day and to watch what goes in my mouth. I may even try to keep a food diary so may even blog that.

Have a good weekend everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment